Platinum Jackpot: 113,085

Largest Win 24 Hrs
Earthquake
charles33: 50,040

Most Recent FPB
marvin1: 2,978

Next FPB: 4,333

You are not logged in | Log-in | Join
HOME | Auctions | Chat | Forums | Games | News | Polls | Prizes | Tagit | Tournaments

TAG City Forums

Play Buzzing Bee Play Tug Salvage Play Headline Headache Play Wild West Play City Hall Play Platinum Jackpot TAG Auctions

TAG Admin. -

Tag Team Tournament

Return to Sponsor
Author Comment
John77
53+ days ago
I am playing the tag team tournament kidnapped. It does not show my spins/wins . I do not know if my spins are being counted or not. Please help. If they are counted and just do not show on my screen. How do I know when I have enough spins ?
Diane1
53+ days ago
Have you tried signing out of TAG and then back on again? Not sure what the problem is but sometimes if it's time for your membership renewal and you are signed in when it expires the tournaments won't work until you have renewed. Don't know if that's what is happening with you or not, but it might be worth a try to check it. Hope you get it worked out.
John77
50+ days ago
I got my answer , thank you for your effort.Things just happened out of sorts. I never got an email I would of expected. It is what it is. All things happen for a reason and our own good. God only gives us what he knows we can handle. He forgot to let me know I have shoulders of steel though.
X
Username
Password