You are not logged in | Log-in | Join
HOME | Auctions | Chat | Forums | Games | News | Polls | Prizes | Tagit | Tournaments

What is this?

Add a new entry

Insights

Other's New Insights

Your insights are currently rewarded with an instant 50 points bonus.

visit a site sponsor

Insights Recent

|| Page 1 |
|
(posted 4+ days ago by William63) Posting a new entry opposed to replying to Lisa169 because I wanted to be sure all you good folks know more about Clubbing.com. Hand's down the BEST FREE site on the net. Really great prizes 100% free with no cost for shipping and handling. So far I have gotten a Norelco shaver(100.00 value-I priced it at Wal-Mart),an Intel mouse(25.00 value) and other smaller prizes. IT'S THE BEST. TAG is third behind Number 1 Clubbing.com and Number 2 GSN.com. Keep up the great job your doing at TAG and THANK YOU VERY MUCH for granting me Gold membership these past 2 months.
0 replies
(posted 4+ days ago by William63) Just to let you good folks know that another go site is GSN.com if you like to play fun games and win prizes or save what they call Oodles and trade them in for FREE prizes. You pay no shiping. 100% FREE Great also if you watch them live mon-fri on the GAME SHOW NETWORK.
0 replies
(posted 4+ days ago by lisa169) How about a poetry option?
0 replies
(posted 4+ days ago by lisa169) No longer do I search for a way,
To make these nightmares disappear,
My courage long ago wet astray.
How much longer shall I pay?
0 replies
(posted 4+ days ago by lisa169) Times reflections goes by too fast,
Like the dreams at night.
I stumble with myself with my past.
0 replies
(posted 6+ days ago by lisa169) I would like to get on a tag team that way I can enter all tournaments
1 replies
(posted 6+ days ago by lisa169) I have learned on this site to make sure to read all the lil print but its all good . Theres ony two game places i like this one and club bing
0 replies
(posted 11+ days ago by lisa169) With all the bad on the news today i'd rather go for a walk
0 replies
(posted 15+ days ago by lisa169) so now we have another explosion and oil contamination were on a roll

0 replies
(posted 15+ days ago by lisa169) this sight seems ok
0 replies
(posted 35+ days ago by john77) Well well hello and good day. I wish it was not so hard to convince some of my peeps that this site can be toatally free.I would try a little harder cause times are really tough here in California. No one has even an extra dime to spend. I would push a little harder for the couple of friends that I feel just might sign up. I just need to know one thing. Is the free gold gonna still remail available ? I would not feel right convincing them , then a few months down the road they have to start paying for gold to retain the level they got accustomed to on this site. Thats all folks. So on that note exit stage ...........left !!
0 replies
(posted 36+ days ago by keli1) Remember : Accidents don't start with " hey ! watch this ! "
0 replies
(posted 60+ days ago by Mahi1) Wetlands protect our native wildlife they are more than a mere pretty thing.We are their caretakers their future.Let the next generation enjoy the sights and sounds we do.
0 replies
(posted 62+ days ago by arlene1) My newest adventure is bone cancer, breast cancer was bad enough...3 times is a charm or is it 3 strikes and you're out?
0 replies
(posted 64+ days ago by jeffrey1) I think Pay To Click sites are basic stealing money off the advertisers.

If I pay someone to display my banner on their site and pay more when someone clicks on it then I would presume that the person that clicked was responding to my advertisement. If they were getting a commission on my advertising spend then that would indicate fraud to me.

Click on a sponsors banner and get paid part of my commission even if you had no interest in the sponsors product whatsoever? That has to be fraud.
0 replies
(posted 80+ days ago by ASHLEYM1) <iframe src="http://www.traderauctiongames.com/tagit/selectionremote.jsp?id=359" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="560" height="100%"></iframe>
1 replies
(posted 81+ days ago by Ramona2) [ url = http://www.genius-bux.com/?ref=minka49 ] [img] http://www.genius-bux.com/images/banner1.png [ / img ] [ / url ]

Šis Sait ir wery nice , rekomend .
0 replies
(posted 114+ days ago by laynie1) I absolutely love this site. The games are addictive, as are the tourneys. I have just started to bid on the auctions,haven't won one yet, but hopefully that will change very soon.Also, everyone is very nice and friendly.
0 replies
(posted 124+ days ago by Robert58) I enjoy playing games and while I seldom win, I'm a lucky guy simply because I'm alive. That might not sound profound but, after having a bomb slightly larger than a basketball blow up in my face
as I was doing my job, shooting a fireworks display, I mean someone has to do those things so folks can watch them and do the 'oohs and aahs' but the boss upstairs must have had other plans for me which I have yet to discover as I'm still here. I guess until my purpose is known to me, I'll keep losing at games. When the wife and I moved to Israel it was a great move with one exception, they confiscated my video slot machine which didn't even take real money and I never even had taken it out of the box. I'm glad I no longer live in a country that would elect a leader who the Founding Fathers wouldn't have accepted. I'm not talking about race, I don't believe the guy is an American citizen, he has a Connecticut Social Security number but never lived there either and while I may make some irate, I think he's basically an illegal alien who thinks he's better than the average American and that really chaps me. I hope he stops any financial aid to Israel, even though it's now my nation, because unlike his prior holders of the job, he is too stubborn to get it that if he doesn't sell something to this country, we end up creating it and manufacturing it ourselves. Maybe that's why our economy is growing and the US is continuing on a course that just might make the 30s look like a party. One last point, my education is in economics, I started 3 successful businesses, and do analysis for an intelligence agency so I have some idea of what I'm saying. In other words while I'm a big mouth, the scary part is as my wife says, 'you hate to admit it, but, other than his timing he's usually right.' Then she wants to whack me with something because of the 'Dr. Evil' grin I give her. Oh what a wonderful woman I married, life wouldn't be worth it without her. I always regretted that she was just 20 feet away on another barge safely behind 3" of steel when I got blasted by a defective Chinese shell and my helper, 165 feet away had his shoulder separated by the blast wave. At least I got a face with the skin of a newborns bottom, but, the good thing about being a Jew is at least I don't have to shave as it can be a painful experience. That's my 2 1/2 cents worth.
0 replies
(posted 165+ days ago by ivyrawinia1) hi im all new 2 this site so its looks realy kool
0 replies
(posted 174+ days ago by MuhammadKomail1) New discounts for shares. Please see them.
0 replies
(posted 180+ days ago by MuhammadKomail1) EARN SHARES AND GET CASHBACK FROM YOUR SEARCHES USING MYLOOK.COM

Why Join MyLook.com?

* Registration is FREE
* Earn shares from searches
* Be paid dividends
* Tell your friends for extra share rewards

MyLook.com

MyLook.com is the new search engine 'owned' by its users. For each search that a user does through MyLook.com that user is rewarded with 1 share. When dividends are awarded users will receive a real life money payment for each share they hold in MyLook.com

While MyLook.com has not put advertising on the site to start paying dividends out yet - it is now a great opportunity for users to start building up their shares in MyLook now. Why? Lots of shares are being handed out in the early stages, and it might be gradually more difficult to earn shares later especially when they are paying out dividends monthly. MyLook is a ground floor opportunity to get into a startup, without any financial investment on your behalf - you just simply need to use MyLook.com as a search service.

While it may be more difficult to get shares later on, once you own shares in MyLook.com, they are yours for good. You will keep getting dividend payments on them for the life of the site, or for as long as you remain an active user of MyLook.com

Also, a whois lookup shows that they are registered with this domain until 2017! So this is no fly-by-night company.

Go here:
http://mylook.com/join.php?x=2745

FAQ

What is MyLook.com?

MyLook.com is an internet search service that rewards its members and returns the proceeds from search engine advertising to the people doing the searching. This is done by users being rewarded with shares in the site, and then dividends are paid to users who hold these shares.

Are they real shares?

No. They are not real shares registered within a financial system. For legal reasons they are referred to as 'shares' within the 'game' of MyLook.com. However even though they are not real shares, real life payments are awarded based upon the holding of these shares.

Are the shares worth anything?

It is not proposed at this stage to make the shares transferable or saleable. However they can be accumulated and 'dividends' are paid out to holders of the shares.

How can I get shares?

Doing searches on MyLook.com. Simply sign-up, log in and conduct searches and you will be rewarded with shares. After you accumulate a few shares you will be asked for payment information.

How many shares can I get?

You get 1 share for each search you do, with a maximum possible number of shares being 5 per day. You can do more than 5 searches, however you can only get 5 shares on any single day.

If you keep issuing more shares, does this mean each share is worth less?

As we issue more shares the site and service is also growing, meaning there is more to be divided amongst the shares. Also in time as well as more users there will be more advertisers outbidding each other for web traffic. It's been shown the more advertisers there are on search engines, the higher the average amount paid per click is. This means a higher per click rate multiplied by more users. In summary both the number of shares, and total size and value of the site is growing at the same time. As you yourself accumulate more shares you are getting more shares in a bigger site.

Sign-up here :
http://mylook.com/join.php?x=2745

Note :

There is no referring requirements here. If you don't refer people, you can earn up to 5 shares worth a total of $1.10 daily by doing 5 searches using MyLook.com search engine. You'll be paid monthly dividends on these shares that you've accumulated.

But if you want to establish a long-term passive residual income, refer as many people as you can to the site and you'll earn monthly dividend payments on 20% of their accumulated shares and earnings as well - all these at zero cost to you.
0 replies
(posted 186+ days ago by KOMAIL1) Still Reading Commercial Emails For Free?
Receive Emails On Topics That Interests You
And Get Paid For It!

If you have access to your own email account, you
can get paid. Refer others and get paid up to two levels.

Hits4Pay is one of very few highest paying advertising
program in the industry.

Signup for free and receive $10 as a Free Reward:
http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?muhammad78608
0 replies
(posted 188+ days ago by sandi8) I don't understand why in headline headache, all words that can be spelled with the letters, aren't deemed as correct? anyone?
1 replies
(posted 190+ days ago by sandi8) A universal dollar? I've never understood why a dollar has to be different all over. I believe it creates unfair advantages and disadvantages in all aspects of life. Having a universal dollar would,I believe, make things rounder and more fair. It's we the people who benefit or suffer, but have no control of the monetary differences. I think it would stimulate more "buying at home", and companies staying "at home". Just one of my tiny little mind insights. Oh and P.S., who in the heck decided a dollar should not be equal all over? Shame on them! lol
0 replies
(posted 191+ days ago by KOMAIL1) SALE:

KIDNAPPED SHARES NOW ONLY FOR 49 POINTS.
1 replies
(posted 193+ days ago by KOMAIL1) How would you like to get $10 free? Nothing to buy.

Just register and refer others.

http://www.geostring.com/?1006480
1 replies
(posted 196+ days ago by KOMAIL1) Hello,

Great Discounts:

1) Stock Exchange INC (Price 25 Points, Actual Price 50 Points).
2) Word Scramble (Price 10 Points, Actual Price 15 to 20 Points).
3) Platinum Jackpot (Price 10 Points, Actual Price 20 Points).
4) Silver Service Restaurant INC (Price 39 Points, Actual Price 40 Points).
5) Kidnapped Recovery INC (Price 99 Points, Actual Price 100 Points).
1 replies
(posted 198+ days ago by KOMAIL1) Hi,
Great Offer for sale - Revised

Shares of Platinum Jackpot Minimum Price now only 10 Points (Actual Price 20 Points).

Daily Payouts of Dividend.

Limited Shares available for Limited time only i.e 1 day. So act fast.
1 replies

Shares of Word Scramble Minimum Price now only 8 Points (Actual Price 15 to 20 Points).

1 replies

Shares of Headline Headache News Inc Minimum Price now only 8 Points (Actual Price 15 to 20 Points).

1 replies
Great Offer for sale - Extended.

Shares of Stock Exchange Inc Minimum Price now only 10 Points (Actual Price 50 Points).

1 replies
(posted 200+ days ago by KOMAIL1) Hi,
Great Offer for sale:

Shares of Platinum Jackpot Minimum Price now only 15 Points (Actual Price 20 Points).

Daily Payouts of Dividend.

1 replies
Great Offer for sale:

Shares of Word Scramble Minimum Price now only 10 Points (Actual Price 15 to 20 Points).

1 replies
Great Offer for sale:

Shares of Headline Headache News Inc Minimum Price now only 10 Points (Actual Price 15 to 20 Points).

0 replies
Great Offer for sale:

Shares of Stock Exchange Inc Minimum Price now only 10 Points (Actual Price 50 Points).

0 replies
(posted 203+ days ago by KOMAIL1) Can we withdraw cash against Gonegambling points?
0 replies
(posted 203+ days ago by KOMAIL1) I have open a new thread in Tag Admin Forum. Waiting for comments.
1 replies
(posted 203+ days ago by KOMAIL1) How we can make best use of GoneGambling Points?
0 replies
(posted 204+ days ago by KOMAIL1) This website is also helpful for Advertisement for Free. I would like to Advertise as follows:

You can earn extra by joining PTC sites but most of them are scam. The following are the High Yield trusted PTC sites I have known uptil now supporting Worldwide members :

1) http://www.neobux.com/?r=muhammad78611 (1 cent/click, $2 Payout)
2) https://www.palmbux.com/register.php?r=komail786 (0.8 cent/click, $2 Payout)
3) http://www.omnibux.com/?r=muhammad78608 (0.5 cent/click, $2 Payout)
4) http://instantptc.net/register.php/muhammad78608.html (0.7 cent/click, $2 Payout)
5) http://olebux.com/register.php/muhammad78608.html (0.5 cent/click, $2 Payout)
6) http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=muhammad78608 (0.25 cent/click, No minimum Payout)
7) http://www.earneasycash.info/index.php?ref=Muhammad78608 (0.1 cent/click, $0.9 Payout)
8) http://peoplestring.com/?u=muhammad78608 (Get Paid to Log in)
9) http://www.myfreeshares.com/promopage.php?ref=muhammad78 (Get Paid to be a member)
10) http://www.PaidToClick.in/index.php?ref=muhammad78608 (0.7 cent/click, $0.02 Payout)

Please atleast visit these sites & If you know other sites you can reply to it. Support me & signup free to the sites using above links and start earning more and more by referring others.
2 replies
(posted 204+ days ago by KOMAIL1) This is the best site to Earn & Enjoy without investing.
0 replies
(posted 212+ days ago by Joann1) I wanna have Adam Lambert's love child
1 replies
(posted 212+ days ago by Dolores1) Thanks to Jeffrey you can now easily find your name among the others on any tourney page's player ranking list, he put the viewer's name in boldface- handy eh?
...and Jeff, I'd get rid of the snake before your wife finds it.
1 replies
(posted 220+ days ago by jeffrey1) Just got back from a visit to the accountant. Don't want to talk about that. Came home via the bottle shop and bought a carton of beer. Opened the garage door ( a sliding door off the lounge room) to put the beer in the garage for easy access and heard a rustling noise. I looked up expecting to see a big rat running off and saw instead, the tail of a snake as it slithered behind a folded picnic table.

I have a fair amount of stuff stored in the garage and it would be time consuming to search it, so I let the snake go merrily on its way. Then I thought about it. Will I tell me wife? Maybe better to leave her in ignorance. I am not sure if it was a green snake or a brown snake, one is harmless the other deadly, I only saw the tail end briefly in the shadows. So there you have it. My recent adventure.
2 replies
(posted 223+ days ago by melanie26) It is a beautiful day to be alive.
1 replies
(posted 233+ days ago by Tammy45) Well hello out thereTo all those people who are feeling a little "down in the dumps" here is a little thought I say to myself to build my strength up: God grant me the strength to control the things I can;the acceptance of those that I cannot and the wisdom to know the difference.I hope this inspires you out there to enjoy LIFE!!
2 replies
(posted 237+ days ago by coleen2) what happened with my auction,
I got the flue a few weeks ago and had to be in hospital.So When the auction was over I could not send out the t-shirt I had listed. I am very sorry for an problems I caused. I am back to 100 % now and will try to auction again. Thanks to all. Coleen
1 replies
(posted 239+ days ago by jeffrey1) I was musing on the why of what for the other day. And thinking of the latest physics and what it all means and if it is real or just a mathematical model.

I was thinking of Quantum physics as a digital view of the universe and Newton physics as an analog view of the universe.

Then I was thinking about the problem of the frog in the pond that can only jump half the distance from where it is to the outside of the pond and how it can never actually reach the edge of the pond.

Then I considered the frog from the opposite view of how it gets started. To move 1 cm it first has to move half that distance and before it can do that it has to move half that distance as well. Since there are an infinite number of fractions then how can the frog even get started.

Then I considered that in a digital universe the frog has to traverse the smallest possible distance at some point at the speed of light. To traverse the smallest possible distance in a digital universe how do you achieve that feat?

All matter would have to contain built in a vector as well as a mass. Plus a means of adding and subtracting from that vector. Furthermore where would this information be stored? It cannot be smaller than the unit of space size. Or is it outside space like sitting on the edge.

So we have two problems in an analog universe nothing can get moving and in a digital universe things dematerialize at one place and re-materialize at another, or stuff sits outside space.
1 replies
(posted 239+ days ago by laurie1) The older I get the less tolerance I have for stupidity!
1 replies
(posted 240+ days ago by orawan1) Hello! All i have to say is that i'm a 31 yrs young Thai single female and i love gaming online! Glad to be here!
2 replies
|| Page 1 |
|
X
Username
Password